I love this dip year-round, but especially in the Spring. I serve it with fresh veggies and potato chips. It’s also a great dip for artichokes and asparagus in the warmer weather months. I like to make it a day ahead and you can double very easily.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 bunches of fresh chives
- 1 bunch Italian parsley
- 1 cup fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice or champagne vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Wash and dry fresh herbs. Place herbs and garlic in food processor and pulse until minced. Add yogurt, cream cheese, and mayo. Pulse until all incorporated. Add lemon juice and a generous amount of salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until ready to use.