The Exedra comments section is an essential part of the site. The goal of our comments policy is to help ensure it is a vibrant yet civil space. To participate, we ask the following of Exedra commenters:
- Please provide a full name and indicate your residence (only your name will be published). Exedra requires that every member use their full, real name on the site. By real name, we mean the first name that you use when introducing yourself to neighbors, friends, and colleagues and your legal last name.
- Please expect that all content will be reviewed by an editor before going live. Please allow time for that to happen.
- Listing the name of your business or organization. Business and service information should be added to your Exedra profile.
- Adding educational degrees
- Using initials or an abbreviated version of your last name is always prohibited. Notable exceptions: We recognize that some people are primarily known by something other than their given first name (e.g. Cher, Madonna, “Buster” Posey).
This is a shared community space — please treat each other with respect.
- Please don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive or hate speech.
- Please keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Please respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Please respect this space — don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
Piedmont Exedra reserves the right to delete comments or content at any time.