Piedmont’s Oktoberfest is back! Featuring local craft breweries, the Wente Wine Grotto, BBQ sausages, German-style pretzels and music by Polka Geist, the best German oompah band in the Bay Area. Raising funds for PHS Athletics, the event brings community together to celebrate friendship, great food, and music in the heart of the City of Piedmont.
Don’t wait to get your tickets!
WHEN: Sunday, October 16, 2022
Noon – 6pm
WHERE: Piedmont Park + Community Center Grounds
- Line 51 Brewing
- Headlands Brewing Company
- Trumer Pils
- Alameda Island Brewing
- Canyon Club Brewery
- Wente Vineyards
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online HERE
TWO TICKET LEVELS:
Exclusive VIP – $200 (Limited to the first 100 guests – sure to sell out again!)
- Unlimited beer and Wente wine tastings
- All-you-can eat food, including gourmet sausages and artisan pretzels
- A commemorative pin, t-shirt and coveted 2022 Piedmont Oktoberfest authentic German mug
- Full concierge service (Our runners will keep the food and drink coming!)
General Admission – $60 ($75 after October 1st)
- Five beer or Wente wine tastings
- One gourmet sausage
- One artisan pretzel
- All the fun and music you can enjoy!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Many thanks to our incredible sponsors for supporting Piedmont athletes and making this fun community event possible!
Piedmont Oktoberfest is a Piedmont High Boosters 501(c)3 fundraiser. All event proceeds directly fund Piedmont Athletics programs. Learn more at https://www.piedmontathletics.com/mission-overview