Registration is still open for many classes starting in April and May at Piedmont Adult School.
- Two brand-new classes being offered are Fiction and Creative Nonfiction Writing and Art from the Heart. Both are weekly classes that run for six weeks. Novices are welcome!
- In the area of music, new sessions of Bagpipes and Guitar will be starting in April.
- Computer classes include WordPress, Quickbooks and Excel: Data Visualization.
- New sessions of the popular classes Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement and Social Security Planning for Couples also have availability.
- While most of the cooking classes are full, there are still spaces available in the Curry Workshop in May.
To register for these and other classes, visit www.piedmontadultschool.org or call (510) 594-2717. Classes are open to all adults age 18 and over.