Winter is here and that means it’s time to start SPLISH SPASHING — and registering for PRD programs!
The 2022 Winter Spring Activity Guide has a wide array of programs for all ages that span from January all the way up until summer (classes end in May).
- Adults and seniors: We have added more than more 10 new instructors/classes that are mostly for you! Our instructors have all been hand-picked to bring their unique talents to PRD and you. Flip to pages 38-41 for adult art, dog obedience, writing, fitness and drama/theater classes—no kids allowed! Check out page 33 for our new Adaptive Programming as we Shake, Rattle and Roll this spring and summer!
- The gift of recreation: If you’re looking for a unique holiday gift for a loved one and they already have too much stuff, give them gift of recreation! Take a Parent/Me art class with your child. What kiddo wouldn’t love a class all about LEGO? Ladies’ (Art) Night Out—sign-up with a girlfriend.
- Holiday-themed events/activities: And don’t forget to register for the upcoming PRD events—Donuts & Dreidels, Santa Breakfast and Noon Year’s Eve are just around the corner.
- Try (it) Out events: They’re back starting in March. And save the date for the first every Play Like a Girl+ Piedmont in May!
Upcoming Registration Dates
- Resident ONLINE Registration: Tuesday, November 16th, 9:00 am
- Non-Resident ONLINE Registration: Tuesday, December 7th, 9:00 am
- Registration by PHONE: Tuesday, December 7th
View the PRD Winter/Spring activity guide HERE.