A meet-up is simply that—a group of people who meet up to enjoy a common interest.
Do you want to practice speaking French? Are you an avid bird watcher?
Meet new people while playing, exploring, creating and doing the things you love. For example:
- Art Enthusiasts: Meet at a different museum
- Chess Club: Check mate!
- Dog Lovers: Meet at various dog-friendly hikes
- Documentary Scholars: Watch a documentary and discuss
- Pickballers: Schedule a weekly pick-up game
- Poker Night: Just don’t let it get ‘out of hand’
These are just a few of the ideas we came up with! Email Eva Phalen and let us know what activities you enjoy! PRD will help promote and can provide your group with a meeting room.