With Alameda county’s recent move to the Orange Tier, the popular children’s activity park announced they are reopening for rides, at a limited capacity, starting this Wednesday, April 7. Puppet shows resume on Wednesday, April 14 and live performances on Saturday, April 24 — starting with an opening performance of the Blue Fairy.
Opening hours, new health and safety protocols, and how to buy tickets
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday through Sunday: 9 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4 pm
- Closed for deep cleaning: 12 to 1 pm
- Please reserve tickets in advance online: bit.ly/FairylandTickets. There is a limited number of walkup tickets available per day.
- The admission price is $13 for children and adults. This is a $1 per ticket increase to our pre-COVID price. Visit our website to see more information about tickets.
- Refunds will not be issued. Fairyland offers “rainchecks” where families can reschedule their visit. Please reach out to member services at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about ticket purchases.
Starting Monday, June 7, the park will be open 7 days a week.
Health & Safety:
COVID-19 health and safety modifications and procedures will continue to be in place. Masks are required for everyone over the age of 2 and must be worn for the entire visit, including while in line. The only exception is while seated in a designated eating area.
To learn more about our health and safety guidelines, please visit https://bit.ly/FairylandGuidelines.