In a normal year, the Wildwood Dads’ Club pumpkin patch and fundraiser would be set up in the parking lot of Coaches’ Field. Thanks to COVID, they’ve relocated to Wildwood’s lunch patio and have implemented safe ways to pick up some Halloween pumpkins. Also new: Online ordering HERE.
Open from Saturday October 3 – Friday October 30. Wed – Fri 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Sat and Sun 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Dads’ Club website outlines the steps they’ve taken to keep people safe:
- Face Masks or Coverings – Requiring volunteers to a wear face mask or covering when around other volunteers and customers.
- Volunteer Health – Requiring volunteers to self screen prior to arriving for shift and asking anyone who exhibits symptoms to remain home.
- Sanitizing – Providing hand sanitizing stations, and cleaning work surfaces.
- Capacity Limitations – Limiting capacity and spacing order pick-ups to maintain safe social distancing.
- Cashless – Providing a safer and more efficient overall experience by accepting credit, debit and mobile payments only.
They ask that you:
- Stay Home – Visit the patch only when you are healthy – if you have a fever, other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- Face Masks or Coverings – We ask that you wear a mask or face covering when visiting the patch.
- Sanitizing – Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands.
- Social Distance – Keep at least 6 feet between your group and others