From the quarantined safety of my home to yours, here’s a tasty beverage (showing all the right colors, thanks to the blueberries) to kick off your cocktail hour.
- 1 Tbsp frozen blueberries
- Stem of fresh mint
- 1 C vodka
- 1 C freshly squeezed lime juice
- A squeeze of Agave or simple syrup to taste
- Muddle blueberries and mint in a shaker.
- Add vodka, lime juice, sweetener and ice.
- Shake well and serve straight up in a martini glass, sugared rim if desired.
- Garnish with mint and lime slice.
- Serves 4. Cheers!!