Rainbow carrots are roasted with a medley of fragrant spices to create a colorful side dish perfect for Thanksgiving.
- 2 bunches of baby rainbow carrots, peeled, tops trimmed to 1″
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400’F
- In a bowl, toss together the carrots, butter, coriander, cumin, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast, stirring once halfway through cooking, until the carrots are tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer the carrots to a bowl and serve immediately. Serves 6 to 8.