Piedmont’s Oktoberfest is back! Featuring local craft breweries, the Wente Wine Grotto, BBQ sausages, German-style pretzels, and music by Polkageist, the best German oompah band in the Bay Area.
Sunday, Oct. 22
Noon to 5 p.m.
Piedmont Park + Community Center Grounds
All event proceeds directly fund Piedmont Athletics programs — powered by Boosters.
On sale now: Purchase tickets HERE.
- $200 (Limited to the first 100 guests – sure to sell out again!)
- $225 at the door (while supplies last)
- Unlimited beer and Wente wine tastings
- All-you-can eat food, including gourmet sausages and artisan pretzels
- A commemorative pin, t-shirt, and coveted 2023 Piedmont Oktoberfest authentic German mug
- Full concierge service. (Our runners will keep the food and drink coming!)
General Admission – $60 ($75 after Oct. 1)
- Five beer or Wente wine tastings
- One gourmet sausage
- One artisan pretzel
- All the fun and music you can enjoy!
- Line 51 Brewing
- Oakland United Beerworks
- Headlands Brewing Company
- Trumer Pils
- Alameda Island Brewing
- Canyon Club Brewery
- Wente Vineyards
- Two Broads Ciderworks (New this year!)
- Blindwood Cider (New this year!)
Lineup subject to change
Piedmont Oktoberfest is the most fun and anticipated fall event on the Piedmont social calendar. All proceeds go to Piedmont Athletics. Many thanks to our incredible sponsors for supporting Piedmont athletes and making this fun community event possible!
Piedmont Oktoberfest is a Piedmont High Boosters 501(c)3 fundraiser.