$6,350/Month | 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2,100 SqFt | Stacey Isaacs, Compass
This spacious and updated Traditional is located on Kingston Avenue, a wide tree-lined street just around the corner from Beach Elementary School. Highlights are a HUGE family room with wet bar & refrigerator, large deck off of the kitchen/breakfast room, large laundry room with ample storage and a second full sized refrigerator, grassy level yard and ample driveway parking (3+ cars).
Click below to view slide show.
The main level (only 2 steps to the entry) features a light-filled living room with decorative fireplace that flows into the spacious dining room. The kitchen has freshly painted cabinetry and new hardware, a 6 burner gas range, and a new oven and refrigerator. All kitchen appliances are stainless steel. The kitchen is combined with a breakfast room that can accomodate a large table and at least 4 chairs – open to the deck through sliding glass doors this is the perfect spot for morning coffee overlooking the neighborhood. A gas bbq on the deck is included for convenient easy grilling. Two large bedrooms, each with ample closets and a full bath complete the main level of the home.
Downstairs you’ll find a large carpeted rumpus room with wet-bar – plenty of space to serve dual purpose as a combo office/family room or hobby space. The third bedroom, a second full bathroom, and gigantic laundry room with second full-sized refrigerator is also on this lower level. Access the covered patio and level garden with mature planting from the family room.
Amenities & Features:
- New Lighting
- Enclosed Backyard
- Formal Dining Room
- Large Family Room w/ wet bar
- Separate Laundry Room with Refrig and Storage Galore!
- Convenient to Business District of Piedmont and multiple Business Districts of Oakland including: Grand Avenue, Montclair, Lakeshore, College Avenue, Rockridge Shopping, and Lakeshore Farmers’ Market, Major Banks, Safeway, Lucky’s and Trader Joe’s.
- Convenient to Commuter Ride Share, AC Transit to San Francisco and BART, Freeway access to Highway 13 and 580 Freeway
2,100 sqft noted is just a guesstimate and does not match public record. Neither agent nor Compass has verified square footage of home.
- 1 Yr Lease Preferred
- Renter’s Insurance Required
- Pet Negotiable
- Owner Pays for Gardener
- This Is A Non-Smoking Home